The newly designed and equipped Osaki OS-7200H is built on an S-track rolling technology so that the roller heads can provide a more consist pressure massage throughout the back. Traditionally massage chairs have been designed with a linear vertical motion, preventing even pressure in the lower and upper back. Designed with a set of S-tracks & 3D scanning technology, it allows the rollers to focus on the neck, shoulder and lumbar massage areas according to body's curvatures.
Functions & Features:
- New Thai Style body stretching massage function
- Pelvis & Waist Swaying Massage
- Automatically detects the whole body
- 13 Motor system and 4 Roller massage
- Vibration massage synchronized to your music
- Heating function-shoulder area
- 6 Auto-Programs: Healthcare, Relax, Therapy, Smart, Circulation, Automatic
- 31” massage range on S-Track
- Infrared Heat positioned in vital areas
- Bonus feature: Head Massage
- 170 degree recline
- 51 massaging airbags
- Extending calf & foot massager
- Leg scanning ability
- MP3/iPod docking ability
- Bright LED remote
- Chromotherapy ambient blue lighting
- Suggested user height: 5’2”-6’5” (feet)
- Max User Weight: 265
- Number of Motors: 13
- Roller length: 31 inches
- Amount of airbags: 51
- Slim LCD Removable Remote on Pedastal
- Timer Specifications: 5/10/15/20/25/30 Minutes
- Material: Soft Synthetic Leather
- Chair weight: 231.5 lbs
- Dimensions of the chair: 58.3” L x 35.4” W x 48” H
- Dimensions of the chair reclined: 74.8” L x 35.4” W x 45.3” H
- Assembly Required
Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What is covered:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural framework carries an additional one(1) year of warranty for a total three(3) years.
- Additional extended warranties purchased include parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer for the designated term.
What is NOT covered *:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Osaki Massage Chairs. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Osaki Massage Chairs. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Osaki Massage Chair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.