Introducing the latest innovation by Osaki, the OS-3D Pro Intelligent massage chair is equipped with multiple massage styles and has exclusive design features like the hide-a-way arm & leg massager. OS-3D Pro Intelligent massage chair’s sleek and simple design will lend itself to most settings and decor, especially when the arms and legs are tucked away to look like a traditional recliner. Come and experience the latest in massage technology, rivaled by no other! The upholstery is finished in Grey.
Hide away system - for the purpose of shear style and appearance the OS-Pro Intelligent transforms to look like a regular recliner. When the massage starts or ends by simply releasing the latch the foot portion will fold open from the leg ottoman. For the arms a quick press of a button and the arm massagers will pop up. This chair when in its standby state is designed to lend itself to a variety of decor. Looks like a regular recliner without losing any of the great features.
- 4 Pre-programed sessions
- Voice Tutorial
- Body Scan for accurate massage
- 43 Total airbags
- 24 Foot and Leg airbags
- 16 Arm airbags
- 6 Massage styles:
- Tapping – high frequency percussion style
- Knocking – a deep pound with low frequency
- Rolling – vertical motion following spine
- Grabbing – in and out style
- Kneading – circular motions, using the full range of motion
- Shiatsu – tighter circular motion in concentrated area.
- Synthetic leather
Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What is covered:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural framework carries an additional one(1) year of warranty for a total three(3) years.
- Additional extended warranties purchased include parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer for the designated term.
What is NOT covered *:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Osaki Massage Chairs. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Osaki Massage Chairs. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Osaki Massage Chair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.