Sending you into your dream state, the Dreamer incorporates everything you will need to de-stress and completely relax. In case you do fall asleep, no worries, you may fully rely upon the pre-programmable 5-30 minutes massage you have chosen until automatic shut-off. Choosing from 10 pre-set auto programs, you have a variety of choice for soothing Swedish, deep tissue Kneading or Shiatsu styles. These may also be pin-pointed to deliver a personally accurate massage experience, thanks to the Accupoint Technology. The calf and foot massager attends to acupressure points with 14 airbag compression massaging. Flip open the bottom lid of the remote control for access to manually select the type, intensity, speed and location needed for a non-programmed spot, point or zone massage. Or just use the airbag selector buttons. The remote also features easy to read LCD readouts of the massage time remaining, type, intensity and speed. Our bodies can have many varied issues, this model is equipped to please and is especially nice in a darkened room with the blue ambient side light panels.
- Five (5) different levels: normal to very strong
- 3D technology reaches and masssages the acupuncture points
- zero gravity position introduced by NASA more than 2 decades ago
- 2nd Generation S-Track is designed to contour the human back
- Computer Body Scan GPS
- 3D point navigation system uses pressure sensors and maps your back for ultimate accuracy
- Zero gravity system scans your back
- Mp3 Player connection
- Music is delivered through speakers mounted at head level
- Setting: Computer Body Scan, fifteen (15) intensity settings, ten (10) programs
- Speeds: 15
- Power source: 110-120v
- Upholstery: Faux leather
- Reclining: Yes
- Care instructions: Clean with a damp cloth
- Weight capacity: 265 pounds
- Dimensions: 51 inches wide x 36 inches deep x 50 inches tall
Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first FOUR(4) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What is covered:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year and second year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the third year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural framework carries an additional one(1) year of warranty for a total four(4) years.
- Additional extended warranties purchased include parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer for the designated term.
What is NOT covered *:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Osaki Massage Chairs. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Osaki Massage Chairs. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Osaki Massage Chair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.