The next generation of 3D massage rollers is designed for outstanding range and flexibility. The 3D technology allows the user to control the length of rollers protruding out from the backrest. From the original start position, the massage heads can extend out up to 8 cm delivering a very deep tissue massage. A computer body scan equipped with the latest 3D technology allows for the rollers to map the back curvature with even more accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage hitting all the key areas.
- 9 Pre-programed sessions
- Arm Massage
- Lower Back Heat
- Body Scan for accurate massage
- 6 Massage styles:
- Tapping – high frequency percussion style
- Knocking – a deep pound with low frequency
- Rolling – vertical motion following spine
- Grabbing – in and out style
- Kneading – circular motions, using the full range of motion
- Shiatsu – tighter circular motion in concentrated area.
Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What is covered:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural framework carries an additional one(1) year of warranty for a total three(3) years.
- Additional extended warranties purchased include parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer for the designated term.
What is NOT covered *:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Osaki Massage Chairs. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Osaki Massage Chairs. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Osaki Massage Chair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.