What you care about is how great it makes you feel. This chair is designed to cradle your body in a proper alignment and promote better relaxation longer than any other chairs. Its ergonomically correct for relief of back and hip pain. It brings relief to compressed vertebrae. It naturally de-stresses muscle tension from the daily pressures of life and gravity. It can improve your body’s natural balance and achieve better wellness.
Promotion of Wellness
- Improves blood circulation
- Lowers heart rate &s; blood pressure
- Decreases pressure on the vertebrae, joints
- Promotes deeper breathing &s; better sleep
- Helps expand lung capacity improving blood oxygen levels
- Delivers maximum ergonomic posturing at all reclining angles
- Upright Chair Dimensions: 45"L X 35"W X 48"H
- Reclined Chair Length: 65"
- Reclined Leg Height: 29"
- Reclined Head Height: 27"
- Seat Width: 23"
- Distance to Wall: 12"
- Weight: 111 lbs
- Recline Operation: Power
- Recline Angle: 125-175 Degrees
- Warranty: Standard Warranty, 3-Year Limited
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 54"L X 35"W X 31"H
- Part Numbers: Black SōfHyde: PC-085-100-016
- Espresso SōfHyde: PC-085-100-015
- Jade stone-transmitted infrared heat: Jade stones radiate infrared rays that deliver healing warmth up to three inches deep into tissue, reducing inflammation, relieving joint and muscle pain, improving circulation, and speeding cellular recovery.
- Heated gentle air therapy: The chair’s rapid-deploying heat quickly reaches the optimal temperature, then electronically maintains a correct level of warmth.
- Gentle-wave therapy technology promotes soothing massage.
- Durable Bonded Leather over thick and soft comforting cushions
- Exclusive guide rail system ensures smooth electric recline motion.
- Smooth-functioning electric recline with whisper-quiet motors eases the chair from upright to full recline in less than 15 seconds.
- The neutral body posture chaise position elevates your legs above your heart, diminishing weight from your spine allowing for a complete resting state
- Fight Fatigue - Elevated legs helps increase circulation naturally
New Human Touch Perfect Chair models feature a "3/2/1" warranty: 1 year of in-home service, 2 years of parts and materials, and 3 years of structural coverage. Refurbished Human Touch Perfect Chairs, include a 90 day warranty. Parts are covered for 90 Days from the original date of purchase. An extended 2-year warranty can be purchased on new chairs only and provides 2 years of in-home service, parts, and materials coverage, and 3 years of structural coverage. An extended 5-year warranty gives full in-home, parts, materials, and structural coverage.
Warranty coverage begins at the time the Consumer purchases the product, and is non-transferable. Warranties are only valid within the United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. The warranty only applies to the product and does not include any accessories or enhancements. All Human Touch-authorized shipments that are delivered in original, new packaging are warranted to be free from defects in parts, materials and workmanship.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.