As the Perfect Chair reclines, the muscles instantly start relaxing. When the chair reaches neutral posture there is a huge reduction in muscle irritation, which promotes spinal health by decompressing your spine. The Perfect Chair allows you to elevate your legs above your heart, which imporves overall circulation. Enjoy the comfort and restore those sore muscles.
- Independent back and leg adjustments
- Zero Gravity position and new PRO Mode position
- Built in ergonomiuc control panel with 2 memory settings
- Dual motor for independent back and leg rest adjustment
- One touch power recline to zero-gravity and PRO Mode
- Molded contour lumbar support and memory foam armrests
- Articulating headrest with adjustable neck pillow
- Luxurious Sofhyde upholstery with engineered hardwood trim
- Battery back-up safety restore
- Upright Dimensions: 36"L X 33"W X 44"H
- Reclined Dimensions: 66"L X 34"W
- Reclined Headrest Height: 26"
- Reclined Footrest Height: 29"
- Seat Dimensions: 24"W X 19"H
- Gross weight (chair in box): 140 lbs
- Maximum Load Weight: 285 lbs
- Required Recline Clearance: 24"
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 34"L X 34"W X 27"H
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
Human Touch® products are backed by limited warranties against defects in materials and workmanship. The information provided here is an overview of our warranty program. For specific information related to your product, contact Customer Experience at (800) 355-2762 or e-mail us at [email protected]
Warranty coverage begins at the time the Consumer purchases the product, and is non-transferable. Warranties are only valid within the United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. The warranty only applies to the product and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
What is not covered:
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
For long-term peace of mind, Human Touch also offers attractive two- and or five-year enhanced protection plans, providing you complete in-home service and parts head-to-toe coverage.