As the Perfect Chair reclines, the muscles instantly start relaxing. When the chair reaches neutral posture there is a huge reduction in muscle irritation, which promotes spinal health by decompressing your spine. The Perfect Chair allows you to elevate your legs above your heart, which imporves overall circulation. Enjoy the comfort and restore those sore muscles.
- Independent back and leg adjustments
- Zero Gravity position and new PRO Mode position
- Built in ergonomiuc control panel with 2 memory settings
- Dual motor for independent back and leg rest adjustment
- One touch power recline to zero-gravity and PRO Mode
- Molded contour lumbar support and memory foam armrests
- Articulating headrest with adjustable neck pillow
- Luxurious Sofhyde upholstery with engineered hardwood trim
- Battery back-up safety restore
- Upright Dimensions: 36"L X 33"W X 44"H
- Reclined Dimensions: 66"L X 34"W
- Reclined Headrest Height: 26"
- Reclined Footrest Height: 29"
- Seat Dimensions: 24"W X 19"H
- Gross weight (chair in box): 140 lbs
- Maximum Load Weight: 285 lbs
- Required Recline Clearance: 24"
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 34"L X 34"W X 27"H
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
New Human Touch Perfect Chair models feature a "3/2/1" warranty: 1 year of in-home service, 2 years of parts and materials, and 3 years of structural coverage. Refurbished Human Touch Perfect Chairs, include a 90 day warranty. Parts are covered for 90 Days from the original date of purchase. An extended 2-year warranty can be purchased on new chairs only and provides 2 years of in-home service, parts, and materials coverage, and 3 years of structural coverage. An extended 5-year warranty gives full in-home, parts, materials, and structural coverage.
Warranty coverage begins at the time the Consumer purchases the product, and is non-transferable. Warranties are only valid within the United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. The warranty only applies to the product and does not include any accessories or enhancements. All Human Touch-authorized shipments that are delivered in original, new packaging are warranted to be free from defects in parts, materials and workmanship.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.