Bark Split Leather Power Recline Wallhugger model. Demanding only the highest quality since the 1940's, Barcalounger is the premier recliner manufacturer. Their wide variety of styles have something for everyone, but they all have the same focus on quality. Barcaloungers feature padding all around the chair and upholstery on every surface, even underneath, because they don't cut corners. With luxurious comfort and style, Barcalounger is the only choice to make. Because you're comfortable with the best.
- 30 individual pocketed coils in each seat cushion
- Fabric-enclosed foam is topped with blended down feathers
- 1.8 high resiliency seat foam for durability and premium comfort
- Leggett and Platt recliner is activated, not operated
- Delrin bushings on all mechanisms, which are bolted to frame with eye bolts
- Padding on back and side of chair
- Hardwood and plywood frames with mortise and tenon glued joints for stability
- Leather features distinguished designs and ultimate comfort
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Brand: Barcalounger
- Dimensions: 33W x 37D x 40.5H in.
- Color: Sultry Almond
- Cushion Softness: Medium
- Features: Swivel, Oversized
- Leather Type: Basic Leather
- Material: Leather
- Pattern: Solid
- Style: Traditional
Barcalounger® conveys the following LIMITED WARRANTY to the original purchaser under normal residential use:
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
One year comprehensive coverage against manufacturing defects for all components under normal residential use by original owner.
Barcalounger® warrants to the original purchaser protection against defective materials or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Motorized parts will be warranted for a period of one (1) year against defective materials or workmanship.
FOAM AND FRAMES
Foam and frame parts will be warranted for a period of one (1) year against defective materials or workmanship. Compression of certain filling materials with use is normal and should not be considered loss of resiliency.
FABRIC AND LEATHERS
Warranty of fabrics and leathers will rely solely on the warranty of the fabric manufacturer/mill or tannery.