Demanding only the highest quality since the 1940's, Barcalounger is the premier recliner manufacturer. Their wide variety of styles have something for everyone, but they all have the same focus on quality. Barcaloungers feature padding all around the chair and upholstery on every surface, even underneath, because they don't cut corners. With luxurious comfort and style, Barcalounger is the only choice to make. Because you're comfortable with the best.
- Quality: High End Quality and Craftsmanship
- Upholstery: 100% Top Grain Leather
- Color: Chaps Saddle Brown
- Recline Mechanism: Manual Recline
- Recline Options: Pushback Recliner
- Size: Standard Sized
- Seat Back Height: 40.25"
- Seating Area Width: 22.25"
- Footrest: Standard Footrest
- Leg Finish: Wood Stained Legs
- Frame Construction: Kiln-Dried Hardwood Frame
- Cushions: Topped with Blend Down Feathers
- Foam: High-Resiliency Foam Core with Soft Toppers and Feather/Down Blend
- Springs: Sinuous in Frame, Pocket Coil in Cushions
- Style: Traditional/Classic
- Feet Options: Wood Stained Legs
- Assembly: Fully Assembled
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty on Mechanisms | 3 Years on Foam and Frame | 1 Year on Fabric and Leather
- Overall Dimensions: Length-40.75" Depth-38.25" Height-40.25" Weight-110lbs.
- Inside Seat Dimensions: Length-22.25" Depth-21" Height-21.25"
The height of the arm is 26 inches and the proximity of the seat to the wall in order for it to fully recline is 16 inches. When fully reclined the seat has a depth of 63 inches.
Barcalounger® conveys the following LIMITED WARRANTY to the original purchaser under normal residential use:
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
One year comprehensive coverage against manufacturing defects for all components under normal residential use by original owner.
Barcalounger® warrants to the original purchaser protection against defective materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of original purchase. After the first year, the warranty covers repair or replacement parts but does not cover labor or shipping costs.
Motorized parts will be warranted for a period of one (1) year against defective materials or workmanship.
FOAM AND FRAMES
Foam and frame parts will be warranted for a period of three (3) years against defective materials or workmanship. Compression of certain filling materials with use is normal and should not be considered loss of resiliency.
FABRIC AND LEATHERS
Warranty of fabrics and leathers will rely solely on the warranty of the fabric manufacturer/mill or tannery.