The Think Chair doesn't read minds ... it reads bodies. When you're sitting in the adaptive seat and seat back of the Think Chair, your movements are meant to be anticipated by the fabric and the support systems, and the chair moves with you to keep you comfortable and supported. The goal of the chair is comfort and hi-sci ergonomic support for the back, shoulders, neck, and spine.
- Innovative back and seat "flexors" track with your natural movements and respond intuitively
- Clean, streamlined design
- Pneumatic seat height
- Optional fully adjustable arms (height, width, depth, pivot)
- Optional back lumbar and headrest available for added ergonomic support
- Translucent 3D Knit material option shows the back flexors from both sides of the chair and provides excellent back support and a softer touch than traditional mesh chairs
- Weight tested up to 300 lbs. with no loss of performance
- Aluminum, steel, glass reinforced nylon, PET fiber or semi aniline leather upholstery
- Overall: 37.125" to 41.75" h x 27" w x 25" d
- Seat Height adjustable from 16" to 21"
- Seat Depth: 18.5" provides ample support for the thigh
- Back Height: 22.75"
- Arm Width: 15.25" to 19.75" (adjustable arms only)
- Arm Height from Seat: 7" to 11" to accommodate different arm lengths
- Arm Depth: Adjustable
- Arm Pivot: Yes
- Headrest: Optional
- Tension Control: Yes, adjusts "push back" when reclining
- LiveBack®: Yes, mimics natural spine shape as you move
- Shipping Box: 41" h x 29.125" w x 29" d
- Delivery Weight: 30 lbs.
Steelcase Inc. (“Steelcase”) warrants that Steelcase®, Turnstone®, Nurture®, and Details® brand products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, except as set forth below. This warranty is valid from the date of delivery, regardless of shift usage, and covers the original purchaser for products delivered in the Americas: United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean.
WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCT FAILURE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to published Steelcase instructions and guidelines
- Abuse, misuse, or accident
- Alteration or modification of the product
Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, Steelcase will (i) repair or, at Steelcase’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance and quality, or (ii) refund the purchase price for the affected product if repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
A product “defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the time when you received the product from Steelcase or a Steelcase Authorized Reseller and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under ordinary use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
An “ordinary use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state or federal laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
A “Steelcase Authorized Reseller” means any dealer that (i) is legally permitted to conduct business in the jurisdiction where the product is sold, (ii) is duly authorized by Steelcase to sell the product, and (iii) sells the product new and in its original packaging.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. STEELCASE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY (AN UNWRITTEN WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCT IS FIT FOR ORDINARY USE) IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME JURISIDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty is non-transferable and valid only for the original purchaser acquiring a product from Steelcase or a Steelcase authorized reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or distribution.
This warranty provides specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and province to province.