- Delivers all-day comfort and a high level of performance
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality
- Up to 70% recyclable by weight and made of up to 18% recycled content
- Pneumatic height adjustment
- Upright back lock and tilt tension
- Standard plastic outer back
- Weight tested up to 300 lbs
Dimensions and Adjustability:
- Overall Depth: 26"
- Overall Width: 26-1/2"
- Overall Height: 43-1/2" to 56"
- Package weight: 66 lbs.
- Package dimensions: 25"L x 27"W x 43.5"H
- Seat Height: 22-1/4" to 32-1/2"
- Adjusts for different statures
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Comfortable for different leg lengths
- Seat Width: 19-1/2"
- Accommodates people of all sizes
- Back Height from Seat: 21-1/4" to 23-1/2"
- Adjusts to properly support your spine
- Back Width: 19"
- Supports everyone comfortably
- Width Between Arms: 17-3/4" to 19-1/2"
- Adjusts for added comfort
- Arm Height from Seat: 7" to 11"
- Accommodates different arm lengths
- Arm Cap Width: 3-1/2"
- Arm Cap Length: 9"
Steelcase Inc. (“Steelcase”) warrants that Steelcase®, Turnstone®, Nurture®, and Details® brand products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, except as set forth below. This warranty is valid from the date of delivery, regardless of shift usage, and covers the original purchaser for products delivered in the Americas: United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean.
WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCT FAILURE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to published Steelcase instructions and guidelines
- Abuse, misuse, or accident
- Alteration or modification of the product
Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, Steelcase will (i) repair or, at Steelcase’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance and quality, or (ii) refund the purchase price for the affected product if repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
A product “defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the time when you received the product from Steelcase or a Steelcase Authorized Reseller and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under ordinary use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
An “ordinary use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state or federal laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
A “Steelcase Authorized Reseller” means any dealer that (i) is legally permitted to conduct business in the jurisdiction where the product is sold, (ii) is duly authorized by Steelcase to sell the product, and (iii) sells the product new and in its original packaging.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. STEELCASE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY (AN UNWRITTEN WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCT IS FIT FOR ORDINARY USE) IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME JURISIDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty is non-transferable and valid only for the original purchaser acquiring a product from Steelcase or a Steelcase authorized reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or distribution.
This warranty provides specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and province to province.