The winner of 8 international design awards for its many revolutionary features and unparalleled ease of use. Freedom IS the next generation of task seating.
- Optional gel seat cushion providing maximum pressure distribution
- Optional Advanced armrests Pivot at elbow for width adjustment
- Automatic armrest unlock feature when positioned inward and user wishes to exit chair
- 1 1/4" longer than Standard Armrests for additional forearm support
- Synchronized armrests
- Intelligent counter-balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight
- Carefully sculpted cushions to match body contours
- Height: 43-53"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 16.5"
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty provided within the USA, CANADA and MEXICO. THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER "CUSTOMER'S OWN MATERIAL" (I.E. FABRIC SPECIFIED BY BUYER). Humanscale warrants on all seating products for 5 Years (High wear parts: Fabric/Cushions, Casters, Glides.) Lifetime Warranty on all other parts. This WARRANTY is applicable to the initial purchaser only and is nontransferable. Humanscale warrants that, at the time of customer's acceptance, the product will be in good working order and will be free from defects in material and workmanship and does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse or improper installation or operation. Humanscale will not be responsible for damage due to service, maintenance, modifications or tampering by anyone other than a Humanscale authorized representative. This warranty is based upon a single 8-hour shift usage only and shall be prorated for double-shift or triple-shift usage. In the event a product is defective and Humanscale receives written notice of the defect within the warranty period. Humanscale, at is option, will either repair or replaced the defective product. This warranty does not cover damage caused by carrier or transportation of the product from one location to another, or alterations made by owner. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event will Humanscale be liable to purchasers for any special, collateral, incidental or consequential damages however caused, whether by Humanscale's negligence or otherwise. Warranty work is provided by Humanscale, not Vitalityweb.