- Supports the widest range of monitors available today
- Rugged, high-capacity construction supports dual-monitor applications with optional crossbar
- Sleek, modern aesthetic complements any contemporary workstation
- Integrated cable management reduces unsightly cable clutter
- 180º stop mechanism prevents wall damage from over-rotation
- Counterbalances monitor(s) with simple hex screw adjustment
- Quick Release ball joint facilitates fast and easy monitor installation and removal
- Built-in security system provides effective theft-deterrent for public areas
- Accommodates virtually any monitor ranging from 8 – 40 lbs.
- Offers 11.5” of dynamic height adjustment
- Offers up to 22” of depth adjustment
- Built-in fine-tune adjustment ensures that double monitors line up perfectly
- VESA Plate supports all monitors with 75mm and 100mm VESA hole patterns (Larger VESA plates also available)
- VESA Plate stores two hex keys for instant access to adjustment tools Mounting options:Clamp Mount, Bolt-Through Mount, Universal Slatwall Mount, Wall Stud Mount
Humanscale offers a 10 year 24/7 warranty on these monitor arms. This Warranty is applicable to the initial purchaser only and is non-transferable. If products are procured through authorized Humanscale Dealerships, the end-user customer name and address must be included on dealer purchase orders with Humanscale for the warranty to be in effect. Humanscale warrants that, at the time of customer’s receipt, the product will be in good working order and will be free from defects in material and workmanship. This Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse or improper installation or operation. Humanscale will not be responsible for damage due to service, maintenance, modifications or tampering by anyone other than a Humanscale authorized representative. In the event a product is defective and Humanscale receives written notice of the defect within the Warranty period, Humanscale, at its option, will either repair or replace the defective product. This Warranty does not cover damage caused by a carrier or transportation of the product from one location to another, or alterations made by owner.