- Dual Motor Design - The WholeBody 7.1 is designed for ergonomic precision in maximum comfort. The Back and Leg rest can be independently controlled with the handheld remote.
- BodyMap Pro - Simply press where you want to feel better. Then sit back and let the chair do the rest.
- 3D FlexGlide - Customize the intensity for your shoulders and low back.
- Auto Massage Programs - The WholeBody 7.1 features five therapeutic techniques featuring Human Touch patented Technology to simulate the hands and techniques of a trained massage professional. Full, Upper, Lower, Relax and Sleep Programs
- Foot and Calf Massager - The WholeBody 7.1 features figure-Eight Technology. It massages the calves in an upward, wave-like motion, forcing blood toward the body's core to improve circulation. The Calf Massager rotates to hide when not in use.
- Tageted Muscle Benefits - Choose from Stretch, Flex or Tone FlexGlide
- FlexGlide Orbital Massage Technology - Delivering a stress reducing experience like never before the new FlexGlide Massage system is soothing, sensitive and very luxurious. Unlike the pinching and friction from most other massage chairs, every contour of your body is therapeutically touched by the unparalleled flexibility and seamless glide of the FlexGlide orbital technology. Much like a masseuse upgrading you from a dry to a warm oil massage, the FlexGlide system will have you basking in the glow of ultimate relaxation.
- New WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chairs have a "3/2/1" Limited Warranty - 3 year structural, 2 year parts and 1 year in home service warranty.*
- Extended 2 or 5 year Human Touch Factory Warranties are available.
- Standard freight Ground Curbside Delivery is included in the continental USA Add $255 for WHITE GLOVE In Home Delivery, Setup and Box Removal for New Chairs in the Continental USA.
- 2-3 BUSINESS DAY EXPRESS Delivery is available to most US Addresses.
Human Touch® products are backed by limited warranties against defects in materials and workmanship. The information provided here is an overview of our warranty program. For specific information related to your product, contact Customer Experience at (800) 355-2762 or e-mail us at [email protected]
Warranty coverage begins at the time the Consumer purchases the product, and is non-transferable. Warranties are only valid within the United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. The warranty only applies to the product and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
What is not covered:
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
For long-term peace of mind, Human Touch also offers attractive two- and or five-year enhanced protection plans, providing you complete in-home service and parts head-to-toe coverage.