All Immersion Seating™ products are designed with the following built-in:
- Human Touch Technology: New Massage Engine
- Intuitive Immersion Director remote control
- Auto-Immersion Massage Programs professionally re-designed
- Unique Ergonomic Motion Geometry maintains optimum posture at all positions
- Targeted Muscle Benefits that provide deep healing
- Body-Match Customization tailored to your body type
- Upright Chair Dimensions: 45"L X 29"W X 39"H
- Reclined Dimensions: 65"L X 29"W X 33"H
- Seat Dimensions: 21" W X 23" L
- Product Weight: 174 Lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 37"L X 31"W X 32"H
- Warranty: Standard Warranty, 3-Year Limited
- Part Numbers: Black SōfHyde with SofSuede: 100-WB20-002
Human Touch® products are backed by limited warranties against defects in materials and workmanship. The information provided here is an overview of our warranty program. For specific information related to your product, contact Customer Experience at (800) 355-2762 or e-mail us at [email protected]
Warranty coverage begins at the time the Consumer purchases the product, and is non-transferable. Warranties are only valid within the United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. The warranty only applies to the product and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
What is not covered:
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
For long-term peace of mind, Human Touch also offers attractive two- and or five-year enhanced protection plans, providing you complete in-home service and parts head-to-toe coverage.