Catnapper Omni 4855 Power Lift Dual Motor Heavy-Duty Recliner
- Dual Motor Lift Chair Allows Back and Ottoman to Move Separately
- Comfort Coil Seating featuring Comfor-Gel® Advanced Comfort Seating Innovation
- Lay Flat Position for Sleeping
- Tufted Back Design with Plush Multi-Channeled Seat and Uniquely Shaped Arm
- Steel Seat Box
- 450 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Valentino® Leather Touch Genuine Bonded Leather
- Lay-Out Recliner
- Pow'r Lift
- Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overall product dimension: 35"(L) 44"(H) 41"(D)
- Seat dimension: 20"(H) 23"(D)
- Depth fully reclined: 76"(D)
- Arm height: 25.5''(H)
- Seat width between arms: 23"(W)
- Weight: 124 lbs. (unboxed)
- Weight Capacity: 400 LBS
Catnapper® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact The Backstore at 1-(800)-315-3496. Catnapper will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. Labor is covered for 90 days and parts are covered for one (1) year. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer. The following below outlines the limited warranty covered by Catnapper.
1. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty: Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The spring units of Catnapper products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty: The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
4. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Catnapper products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
5. POWER MOTORS - Three (3) Year Warranty: The motor for a Pow'r Lounger or Pow'r Lift product features a three (3) year warranty against defects. The label with the serial number from the defective motor must be returned to receive credit.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty: All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as table tops, latches, hinges, transformers, handwands, massage/heat and electrical system components.
The warranty does not include:
- Any defect in upholstery fabrics. There is no warranty on vinyl, leather or fabric against wearing, fading, pilling, stretching, dye lots, natural markings or splitting.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care.
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Catnapper for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs.
These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
- merchandise that was, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model,
- any merchandise purchased 'as is' or second-hand,
- any merchandise purchased at a distress sale or a going-out-of business sale, or
- any merchandise purchased from a liquidator.
All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, and delivery or transportation damage.
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED.
Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
5 Year In Home Parts and Labor Extended Warranty- Extend the warranty on your Catnapper to cover parts and labor with In Home Service for 5 years.